Muchmore Racing

HOME > Race Report

2020 Greek National Championship Filippos Issakidis Win, Christos Vasilopoulos 2nd
2020GreekNationalChampionship_720.jpg

Filippos Issakidis Report
After all these hard times we come through this year we were able to race for the National Championship in the huge track of Fanatix models in Athens. The race started with some bad luck and mistakes here and there in the qualifying. A descent 6th place was the result after the four qualifiers. And then the finals... I was able to keep my head down and been focused so I managed to take the win and my fourth national title after some hard fights under the hot summer weather. My Muchmore electronics and batteries proved once again their reliability in these super hot and demanding conditions. 

3.jpg

Christos Vasilopoulos Report
After a long of period without having action on the rc racing, the national one-off championship race (due to COVID-19) was the opportunity to hang with friends, have fun and do some serious competitive racing against the best of modified racers in Greece. To the racing, from the start my MuchMore power Xray handled great and despite my “efforts” to sabotage myself I managed to secure a fifth position on the grid of A final. At the finals I managed to keep myself on the track and avoid incidents and, since my receiver decided to fail on me on the last lap ofto  A2 final while I was on the lead, I finished a strong second position overall, my higher position on a Greek Touring Championship ever, finishing an amazing event for myself.

4.jpg

Total 101
no subject
101 2020 Mugen Challenge Anthony Mazzara 1/8 E-Buggy & E-Truggy …
100 2020 Greek National Championship Filippos Issakidis Win, Chr…
99 JBRL 1/8 Off-Road Series 1/8 Pro E-Buggy Ryan Cavalieri TQ&#…
98 Jake Thayer Wins 13.5 Expert 4wd Buggy at Round #4 of 2020 J…
97 Muchmore's Joe Pillars & Tanner Ashmore Win Big at 23rd…
96 2019-20 ETS Round 2 Daun, Germany Marc Rheinard 2nd
95 2020 IFMAR 1/12 World Championship Marc Rheinard Win!!!
94 Tacoma R/C Raceway Northwest Indoor Series Jackson Andres TQ…
93 Florida Carpet Championship Ryan Cavalieri 2WD Buggy Win!! …
92 Swiss Electric Indoor Nationals Rd1 Michele Manzo TQ & Win!!
91 Rockstar Winter Off-Road Series Joe Pillars Double TQ & Win …
90 2019-2020 Northwest Indoor Series Harley Yoshii & Jackson An…
89 2019 GRC International RC Car Championship E.C Kim Modi Clas…
88 2019 IFMAR 1/10 EP Off-Road Yusuke Sugiura 2wd Class 3rd
87 Greek Touring Championship Championship winner
 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Last